Wipe your feet at the door SATURDAILIES! (Read 554 times)

Nevrgivup

Oh em gee, Hilary!  Yay!

I miss you guys. Like I said in your post, I couldn't watch my friends jump ship and not go with them. I like how we have our own little group here. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

It is nice to have our own group, but there seem to be a lot of good people here and we really need to integrate if this is going to be our new home. Smile Glad to see you here, Hilary!!!
      runfoolery

Yay! Glad to see you Hilary! Smile

8.5 miles with the running group today. With being loosely used, since I'm the only one who runs at my pace. The main group runs at around 8:45 mpm and that's faster than my easy pace, and I might not be able to recover in time for my speedwork later in the week, so I do my best not to chase them

Even so, I ran it in 77 minutes, my fastest time on this route by 5 minutes. The wind probably had something to do with it, if I ran a little faster I'd be a little warmer, sooooo....

One bad thing is that nowadays my Garmin says I only burn about 90 calories per mile if I wear the HRM. I guess it considers easy running to be burning less than the average 100 calories/mile stat... Which makes me sad.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!  12 miles with 4 @ MP this morning, while watching the sunrise in South Beach.  Best of all?  No albuterol and no medication at all.  Very happy with my progress.

Hope everybody has a great day.  I am off to do errands in a bit.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runfoolery

Nice, DR! What's the weather like down in FL these days?

Hi Dailies! 

I ran 2 slow miles today.  I was hoping for more but I'll take it after being sick for so long and not running for a bit.  I'm hoping each run will feel better.  

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Docket_Rocket

Nice, DR! What's the weather like down in FL these days?

Cold!  Well, for us.  50-55F during my run.  That's cold, right? 

Very happy with it since last year we never even got a Winter.  All we had was two days (separate days) of 45 and 56F and everything else was in the 75-80F range.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I ran today.

I'm running somewhere tomorrow. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait.

Nice pics.  I wish I could run in places like that.  I don't even have trees or shade.  Well, we have palm trees but they don't provide either shade or relief from the heat.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

runfoolery

Hehe, 50 is comfortable for me once I get going Smile

It was 40 degrees on my run today and normally I'd have been quite toasty with my gloves and arm warmers, but the WIND was just howling at different parts of the run, and that cooled me down real quick. Would have been fine for tempo or intervals, but for an easy run, yikes...

Runshortii

Woohoo glad to see so many familiar names! =) I've had my running log here for awhile, but haven't used the forums. I guess I'll have to start! Easy 4 in a little bit. It's cold out there! Burr!

Intentionally Blank

Had the kiddos with me this morning, so I did 8 miles on the indoor track at the Y. 152 laps. I watched a Zumba class during most of it. 1:21 total.

Had planned on doing 4 but family had other plans, escaped for a 1.25 run for the Holiday Streak here.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Trying to move chat to the group. Thanks.

#artbydmcbride

Trying to move chat to the group. Thanks.

You're one of those herding dogs, right?  Big grin

Runners run