Eww...how is it that anyone thinks/thought he's sexy? (Read 627 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Nice moobs. What is he, about a 44A? did

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, he has the physique a typical American 70 year-old, but I still think he's way cool. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cool, definitely. Sexy...um, no. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nice moobs. What is he, about a 44A? did
            YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE MOOBS!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Mishka-old log

Frank: "Who would you rather do...Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson?" Billy: "Jack Nicholson now or Jack Nicholson in 1974?" Frank: " '74" Billy: "Meg Ryan" Frank: *reacts with an utterly confused look*

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE MOOBS!
                Lieutenant, take the Colonel into custody. The witness needs a shirt. did

shyrunner07

i don't get the nicholson thing either. Now Paul Newman....he's more my cup of tea. Smile

Now that was a bath...

I have to say that I'd indulge in a bit of Nicholson. The Shining is enough to make me forgive a lot of sins and I think he'd be interesting enough to stroke at the cerebral. That topped with the fact that I have never gone for a good looking bloke means Mr J. N is quite high on my 'Yes' list.
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                      The picture seems to be down. I did not get a chance to see. The Shining one of my favorites. Evil grin I'm not into guys or moobies so I would not in indulge .

Vim