workout logs feedback (Read 731 times)

Need some feedback on my workout schedule.....too much?? too little?? variety?? I want to do a half in the fall and some tris next year...am I on the right track?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated Smile
      You are definately on the right track....you're running aren't you?? I think you should get your base mileage up to around 20 or 25 and get some longer runs...up to 10 or 11 a few times before your 1/2......you may be able to do the distance on less, but it won't be as much fun...... You are definately getting there (Where is the picture in your profile taken - it looks like wolfs den Ct)

Champions are made when no one is watching

thanks john...the pic is on the nokomis trail (north of Sault Ste. Marie Ontario) overlooking old woman bay (on Lake Superior)
          You are quite light on mileage for a half in the fall. Most training programs recommend a base of at least 20 miles a week before starting. You are also getting short on time, it will take around three months to properly train for a half marathon. You'll certainly be able to run one in the fall, it just won't be at your full potential. Tom
          hunter1

test
              There is a hiking trail at a park called Wolfs Den in Connecticut \nd there is a chair just like that one that overlooks great New England scenery.....It looks very much the same.......very pretty area...

Champions are made when no one is watching