Managing Widgets (Read 764 times)

Following your instructions eric, but now the manage widgets has no option to add a graph, only stats.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

"Activity graph" should show up on the widgets..

eric :)

Following your instructions eric, but now the manage widgets has no option to add a graph, only stats.
        The graphs are taken from the reports page. When all of your saved graphs are already displayed on the summary page, then the Activity Graph option won't be available. Create and save a new graph and you'll be able to add again.
          It's all fine now. Thanks.Smile

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

coastwalker

Hi Eric, I followed your instructions, added a new graph, but it is completely blank. How do I 'populate' it? Figured it out - never mind! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi Eric, I followed your instructions, added a new graph, but it is completely blank. How do I 'populate' it? Figured it out - never mind! Jay
              What did you do? Mine says "no data" and nothing I've done brings back the graph.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

What did you do? Mine says "no data" and nothing I've done brings back the graph.
                I think...go to the reports page...create a new graph. or click on one that you have there and re-"save as"......then save.. Go back to training log....customize....activity graph drop-down then should have the option to choose the graph you previously created or re-named....click and save.. It may take (deleting the blank graph, re-adding activity graph) on your training page before last step I mentioned. That's how I made it work. I think.

Ricky

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think...go to the reports page...create a new graph. or click on one that you have there and re-"save as"......then save.. Go back to training log....customize....activity graph drop-down then should have the option to choose the graph you previously created or re-named....click and save.. It may take (deleting the blank graph, re-adding activity graph) on your training page before last step I mentioned. That's how I made it work. I think.
                  Hmmm...tried all that--didn't work. It wouldn't give me the option to display the graph I created. I even tried renaming my graph "Activity Graph" and that didn't do anything. Confused

~ Sarah Kay

I am just trying to figure out how to add my weight training into the graph. I see other peeps with it in theirs...I know it's not that difficult!

Rob M.-A PROUD AMERICAN VETERAN! OlllO-It's a JEEP thing! GOALS 2010: 5K- 5KFVS, 5/22/10: 29:15 10K- Old River Run, 5/8/10: 1:02.24 City of Roses Half Marathon, 9/19/10: Marathon-St. Judes Memphis Marathon, 12/4/10?? Duathlon-??? Triathlon(sprint)-???

Hmmm...tried all that--didn't work. It wouldn't give me the option to display the graph I created. I even tried renaming my graph "Activity Graph" and that didn't do anything. Confused
                      Kirsten, Did you click on the Save button?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, Did you click on the Save button?
                        Yep. And I just looked in Firefox (I was originally looking via Safari)...still a window that is just blank and white and says "no data." All of my other widgets appear to be working properly, just not my activity graph. Can anyone else who looks at my log see the graph?

~ Sarah Kay

Nope, sorry, I can't see it. Confused I had the same problem, but finally got it back and fixed up, at least for now. Don't even know what I did to fix it or I'd tell you. Maybe Erik did it for me. Good luck - it drove me nuts. Woods Lady
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, sorry, I can't see it. Confused I had the same problem, but finally got it back and fixed up, at least for now. Don't even know what I did to fix it or I'd tell you. Maybe Erik did it for me. Good luck - it drove me nuts. Woods Lady
                            Weirdness...now it's back! Maybe you scared it into coming back. Next time my training log does something strange I am going to find you to fix it. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Yep. And I just looked in Firefox (I was originally looking via Safari)...still a window that is just blank and white and says "no data." All of my other widgets appear to be working properly, just not my activity graph. Can anyone else who looks at my log see the graph?
                              Kirsten, I logged into your account, went to edit the summary page and clicked on the graph's save button (as opposed to the save link on the upper right corner). Once I did that, the graph came right now. Did you do that?
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, I logged into your account, went to edit the summary page and clicked on the graph's save button (as opposed to the save link on the upper right corner). Once I did that, the graph came right now. Did you do that?
                                Yep, I tried both on my end and neither worked. That is strange. Apparently my activity graph is not afraid of me, but IS afraid of you...which makes sense. You have the power to blow the whole danged thing up. Wink

~ Sarah Kay