Hundredmilefunrun (Read 438 times)

From Natchez, MS to Ridgeland, MS on May 31-April 1... Any takers?
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You seem familiar to me. hmmmm....
        you got it...it's me... I am just floating htis out to see who else is nuts...if there are no takers, it will be a solo run... ...you wanna come? Smile

You'll ruin your knees!

Assuming it is to take place on roads? More information? Prolly not, but talk to me...I need information... Fat @ss format? Club run? Serving nuts? Route? Significance of Natchez to Ridgeland?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Great to see a brother on the site, serving and honoring and acknowledging God. The run is on all roads, on the Natchez trace. There is no club, or format...just a time for you to challenge yourself. My wife and her family, and mine, will be roving aid. I am really not expecting many, if anyone, else, but hey, the more the merrier. I am an avid ultrarunner, and want to run 100 miles, so I figures this was as good a time as any, and the route is great. It is immediately two weeks after the 3 days of Syllamo in AR, and it cuts down on travel time for me to a race somewhere else (it is hard to get vacation time). God willing, I will make it, all 105.1 miles, and finish at my doorstep, and go to sleep.