November Virtual Race sign-up is open! (Read 790 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Come one, come all! Come sign up for November's RunningAHEAD Virtual Race! I am pleased to announce that we have the following divisions open: 5K 5Mile 10K 10 Mile Half-Marathon To sign up, please post your intended race at http://www.runningahead.com/groups/virtual/Forum/5ea529378e0b438a80153f302e73692b so we know to look for you at the finish line!

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wingz

Professional Noob

Need at least two results. You have one? Looking for one more or two anticipated results...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JakeKnight and I are both running the same marathon. If you can call what we will be doing running. Anybody else?
        JakeKnight

JakeKnight and I are both running the same marathon. If you can call what we will be doing running. Anybody else?
          Can't you read directions, monkey leader? It's too late for November. But we could use it for December, maybe .... Your name will look lovely, right beneath mine. (Don't think I've forgotten Huntsville!)

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

Can't you read directions, monkey leader? It's too late for November. But we could use it for December, maybe .... Your name will look lovely, right beneath mine. (Don't think I've forgotten Huntsville!)
            Trent - looking a little more closely, I see your marathon date is Nov 19th. Since the Virtual race closes on the 6th, it'll have to be for Dec. If there are 3 OTHER marathoners expecting to have completed a race by Nov 5th, it's still an option, but otherwise I'd have to say "not this month."

Wingz

Professional Noob

Okay, everybody, it's RACE TIME!!! Cool Submit your times this weekend at www.geocities.com/yanelh/results_form.html. New feature: Instead of monthly goals to be posted on your Virtual-profile, this month there is a "brag box." Did you reach some significant running milestone this month? If so, feel free to drop a line in there and I'll put it on the results page for this month! This is not a mandatory feature, but if you have something special you'd like to share with the world, put it here!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Daddyo, Hawk Runner, and backroadrunner - I don't have results from you guys yet...

Go Pre!

My virtual results are in! Smile
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

Sorry, Daddyo, the race is already closed and the results posted yesterday. Sad Try again next month! (By the way, we're doing an abbreviated Virtual Turkey Trot on T-day weekend for things run specifically on that weekend. ) December's race dates are Dec 2 and 3, with time submissions being accepted from the 2nd to the 4th.

Go Pre!

Booooo - I've been deathly ill (I am a wuss and any flu or cold to me is considered severe) and didn't get here in time Sad Anyway, For those that care - my results were 5k 25.50 / 5m 38:31(pb) / 10k 48:55(pb) and it was my first 100+ mile month Smile see y'all next time.