Can't get About Me to Appear (Read 895 times)

I Can Go The Distance

Have set up my preferences to make my running log and profile public, but About Me is not showing up on my log page. View my log works ok. Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Have set up my preferences to make my running log and profile public, but About Me is not showing up on my log page. View my log works ok. Bruce
      If you are logged in you won't be able to see your own "About Me". Have you tried logging out and checking it out then? MTA: I can see it. Smile

Michelle

I Can Go The Distance

Mississippi: Thank you very miuch. I did not know that you can't see about me when you are logged in. Bruce

You need to fill it out though. Or we'll just have to have our own version of you in our heads.

I Can Go The Distance

You need to fill it out though. Or we'll just have to have our own version of you in our heads.
            I just finished filling it out. Thanks Bruce

Now all you need is a picture! Smile

Michelle

Sorry...had a similar problem but figured it out! Tongue
                Personal Records 5K - 21:35
                Gig

You sound pretty okay, Bruce, but I must say the version I had concocted was pretty neat, too. You were a pogo stick champion!