Smiles, inspiration, education & some big belly laughs (Read 459 times)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here at RA!! No, this definitely is not the start of my "fastest runner on RA" acceptance speech, just a genuine thank you. I was having a shitty day...my 5mi virtual race was decreased to a 5K because I felt like crap. My runs have been few & short lately cause I've felt like crap. I have a monster pile of anatomy & physiology homework calling my name. My husband royally pissed me off. I'm not sure I'm ready for my HM in 3 weeks. As I said, a generally shitty day. Then I spent a couple of hours here, catching up on all the threads I've missed. And I've smiled. I've been inspired. I've learned alot. And I've laughed hard enough that I had to run to the bathroom so that I didn't pee down my leg!! You guys were exactly what I needed!!! So thanks to all of you! Have a great weekend & best of luck to all those racing this weekend & also to those just out for another training run!! Eryn Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love you, man! *mixes up special sugar-free fruit punch and vanilla rum concoction for Eryn...uh, I ran out of good beer* Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay