weekly summary by time on the training calendar (Read 72 times)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Is there an option to see how much total time I've spent in all my activities by the week on the monthly calendar display? I know I can see on the summary page by each separate activity, but I'd like a snapshot of how many hours I've spent exercising in total for the week. Thanks.

bpangie

What about a mouse over weekly summary? Or is there a way to recall weekly time once it's aged out of the widget on the summary page?

an amazing likeness

OM -- I know it's not on the calendar (which is your request), but you can set up a widget to show total time on all activities by week. That's what I do, you can see it in my log.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

What about a mouse over weekly summary? Or is there a way to recall weekly time once it's aged out of the widget on the summary page?

In the Training Log, go to the Reports tab, and click on New Search. If you have not used that, play around with it, it's a lot of fun if you like data.

Dave

eric :)

Hi Esther,

There is no option to configure the calendar.  It was designed to give you a quick summary of your workouts.  You'll have to generate a report  as others have suggested.

eric Smile