Emoticons assistance needed......please. (Read 653 times)

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Hi all! I can't figure out any of the emoticons, except for Smile and Sad. How do I insert those cute little guys? Also, I tried to make a link to a book on Amazon.com and I wasn't successful at that either. I thought that I had skills, but alas I don't. Thanks for your tips! My forum postings could use some spicing up! Hee hee...
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Jillybean! When you're posting, don't you see a row of cute little emoticons above the textbox that you're typing in? If not, what system/browser are you using? You can type them out manually too... but it's a little more work. big smile: : D wink: ; ) tongue: : p clown: : o ) cool: 8 - ) shy: 8 I blush: : I evil grin: > : ] roll eyes: : roll : shocked: 8 [ surprised: : o embarrassed: : - [ confused: : - ? black eye: b ( angry: > : ( cry: : ~ ( sleepy: | ) dead: x x ( 8 ball: : 8 ball : yes: : yes : undecided: : \ no: : no : tight lipped: : x Of course, you gotta take all them spaces out that I put in to make 'em show up... Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Excellent! I figured that it was some sort of combination, but I couldn't get it to work. Thanks millions! Big grin J I do see the row, but couldn't drag them down or click them in....I am on a MacBook using Safari. I think that is what you are asking. Smile
          Yeah, safari and RA don't mix well.....download Firefox for best RA performance on the Mac Cool . http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/19029
          JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Okay, I went and downloaded FireFox. Will I notice a difference right away? Confused OH, YES I DO! Cool! Thanks! Wink
            vicentefrijole

Yeah, safari and RA don't mix well.....download Firefox for best RA performance on the Mac Cool .
              Very true. I use safari for some other things, but keep RA as my homepage on Firefox! Big grin Glad to meet another Mac user! There are loads of us here!