DFW: Tour des Fleurs (Read 804 times)

Burninated Peasant

I signed up yesterday. Anybody else going? http://www.tourdesfleurs.com/.
      I wish, Michael, but I just signed up for the Autumn Equinox 15k today. After tomorrow I don't think I'm doing any more races until the marathon. Are you doing the 20k or the 10k? Good luck either way!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Burninated Peasant

20k for me. Thanks! Good luck in your 15k.
        mbk

I'll be there coaching for my Team in Training crew. I'm signed up for the 20k but I'll be all over checking on everyone.
            I haven't been running much lately (need to refocus) so I may just do the 10K. 20K might be an option if it's under 80F. Bonkin... when did you do those 17 miles? (Time of day?) Wow! Are you still set on M2M?

Vim

I haven't been running much lately (need to refocus) so I may just do the 10K. 20K might be an option if it's under 80F. Bonkin... when did you do those 17 miles? (Time of day?) Wow! Are you still set on M2M?
              I started just after 7am. Yes on M2M - less than 4 weeks out now. This is my last week of the training before the taper.

20k for me. Thanks! Good luck in your 15k.
                Thanks, Michael. A new 15k PR for me by 3 minutes.

Go do the 10k then, Modal....you still thinking about White Rock? Or the half even?

You'll ruin your knees!

You guys have fun! Likely to be over 80 and a little muggy, but should be a good weekend! I might consider it, but I'll be out of town. Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Burninated Peasant

You guys have fun! Likely to be over 80 and a little muggy, but should be a good weekend! I might consider it, but I'll be out of town. Lynn B
                      Yuck. Conditions were pretty bad like that last year, and I had a miserable run. Still, I think I'm in better shape this time around. I guess I'll find out Saturday.
                        you still thinking about White Rock? Or the half even?
                        DEC 9: I would consider the half marathon for White Rock. ----------------------------------------------- I signed up for the 10k. See y'all out there!

Vim

tschepsit and mbk, Hopefully, I catch you all tomorrow morning. My 10k racing bib number is 601.

Vim

DEC 9: I would consider the half marathon for White Rock. ----------------------------------------------- I signed up for the 10k. See y'all out there!
                            Sweet. I will decide whether to run the half or full based on how I feel after M2M. Either way, we can hook up to say hello if not run together. I think there will be several RA'ers there plus I have about 10 people at work running either the full or the half.

tschepsit and mbk, Hopefully, I catch you all tomorrow morning. My 10k racing bib number is 601.
                              Good luck, you three! Have a great race!

mbk

I don't know my number, but I will be wearing a purple Team in Training shirt with COACH on the front and back, and either black shorts or Texas Flag shorts. I'll have on black plastic sunglasses with orange lenses, a garmin 201 and a black wrist band and no hat. I hope to meet you guys out there. If I don't see you, good luck!