Fortune Cookie (Read 450 times)

~Gordo~

So we went to a Chinese Buffet last night and here is what my fortune cookie read: "Come back later...I am sleeping (yes, cookies neeed their sleep, too)" Talk about feeling cheated! Anybody else ever get a strange or unusal fortune cookie? ~Gordo
    !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

We always add "in bed" to the end of our fortune cookie sayings. For the first time there's one with no inuendo.

Dan

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

On a really bad day for my coworker, I told her to open her fortune cookie from the day before and maybe it'd bring her luck. To her dismay, and everyone's laughter - there was NO fortune. Surprised We didn't know if that was really bad or really good, considering how her day had started!

TRUST THE PROCESS

After a family dinner once, my sister opened her fortune cookie and it began..."Old German proverb..." What a gip, she got a German fortune cookie. I've been more annoyed lately that fewer and fewer are "fortunes" most are just mottos or sayings. I am still waiting for my enlightening experience that I was promised after my last sushi dinner.
              I cracked one open one time and got the whole book of fortunes in one cookie. I guess someone didnt feel like tearing off each piece of paper and just threw the whole packet in! I'm also getting annoyed at how fortunes are no longer fortunes. If i wanted to read a freakin motto or quote, I would look one up online. WTF fortune cookie people??!?!
              Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

My dad always claimed he got one that said "Help, I'm being help prisoner in a fortune cookie factory"