Ichty Leggs (Read 759 times)

swood

Some days I run twice; once in the morning and the same route in the late afternoon. Within five minutes of my second run I experience Ichty Leggs mainly behind my legs. Any ideas on what causes this and to prevent this? Confused Thanks

You'll ruin your knees!

If you are showering after each run (hope for the sake of those around you the answer is yes), then you may be experiencing dry skin. If this is the case, you might simply try a little moisture cream in the itchy areas. If that's not it, I'm fresh out of ideas! Good luck, Lynn

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

swood

I do shower Big grin. I notice if during the course of the day if I massage the back of my leggs the itching is not as bad. I do not think that its related to hydration.
          If you are showering after each run (hope for the sake of those around you the answer is yes), then you may be experiencing dry skin. If this is the case, you might simply try a little moisture cream in the itchy areas. If that's not it, I'm fresh out of ideas! Good luck, Lynn
          solid advice as usual, Lynn

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group