Link from log to profile (Read 588 times)

I see that many of the logs have an "About Me" link to the user profile on the left of the Summary. How do I enable this feature? It would be nice if everyone set theirs up the this way. I wonder how many of those who don't would if there was an obvious way to turn on the option.
    Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
      Yours is enabled.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Yours is enabled.
        Thanks Ricky…evidently the link is visible to others but we can’t see our own? Not really tech support material, but it looks like we have some things in common. I started running in late 70’s after many years of having gone “astray” and have had some stops and starts along the way (just with the running—I stayed quit on the other). I just ran my first marathon since ’93 a week before you ran yours…wish I could have borrowed those last couple miles of yours though. Btw, you are the exact same height and weight I was when I graduated from highschool I’ve been running 12-14 lbs lighter lately than I was back then, but the only thing I’ve lost is muscle. If you just started back training in the past year or so, I like your chances a whole lot of meeting those goals of yours. I can almost guarantee that you’ll go way under some of those times if you stay healthy. Between age 42-44 were my best ever as far as actual race times. You can probably continue improving on into late 40’s considering that you started your comeback a little later. Anyway, thanks for the tip. Keep up the good work.
        Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33

Lazy idiot

Thanks Ricky…evidently the link is visible to others but we can’t see our own?
          You got it, Jim! Hopefully someday I can come with in sniffing distance of either you or Ricky. Wow you guys are fast.

Tick tock