a short pause... (Read 802 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Man, this makes me pause... Don't care which side of the "finish the job/stop now" arguement you're on...this guy's doin his job and doing it for us...I hope he stays safe... Carry on, Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JakeKnight

Amen.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Well said.

Lazy idiot

I can't and won't argue with that... well put.

Tick tock

rightio. Getting ready to send my big brother off for a second tour.

Jennifer mm#1231

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Wow, thank you to your brother for his service. Good luck to him and everyone else over there. Here's hoping we get them all home safe, sound, and soon.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Another thank you from the heart to your brother Lifesabeach-that's gotta be hard. I could kiss the feet of everyone who is working for our freedom and making the sacrifices that they and their families are.
                JakeKnight

Another thank you from the heart to your brother Lifesabeach-that's gotta be hard. I could kiss the feet of everyone who is working for our freedom and making the sacrifices that they and their families are.
                  Amen times two.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This thread rocks. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Proud to annonce my neice is heading for Army boot camp in July. God bless her and all those in harms way.

Why is it sideways?

One of my former students just enlisted in the Army. It's important to remember that the war over there has effects over here. It's too easy to pretend it doesn't exist.
                        PWL

Has been

My baby brother is heading to Iraq in August with his Marine unit. Send him happy thoughts...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Thanks everyone. And many safe returns to all of you who have loved ones over there or heading that way. Words cannot express the heartfelt gratitude I have for those who serve our country.

Jennifer mm#1231

Bumping this one back up.

You'll ruin your knees!

...seems to have hit a chord...so here's another This could be your primary care physician...called up from the reserves... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)