Dari's 50 Reasons Run (long non-race report) (Read 253 times)

It was an honor to run with you virtually, Dari! You are amazing!

+1

Right on!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Thanks everyone.  It means the world to me that you wanted to play a part in my day.  Further proof that I'm one of the luckiest humans to plod the planet. xo

Yup! I'm so glad I could run (virtually) with you guys, A

Wow !!!!!!!!!!

RunningAHEAD run of the year for 2013 in my book.

Recalculating...

Great write up, running friends are the best.

Get off my porch

Another Passion

I have not read or posted in the forum a LONG time. I am glad I read this. You are amazingly inspiring, Dari, and I am happy your epic run was a success. I am always blown away by the love and support of this community and the LLR, in particular, for each other. You ladies are awesome! Praying for an ass-kicking 2014 for you, Dari. Incidentally, my daughter and I did a paltry 4 miles during your run and you were in my thoughts.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Great race (run) report!  Thank you for sharing!

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

joescott

Wow.  I just read this for the first time since it was nominated for "best of" in the other thread.  I understand why.  Just wow.  Big strong grown man like me getting a little drippy here at my keyboard at work.  wow.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Great report, Dari. It was an honor to be a part of your 50 Reasons Run. I will never forget the unity and support of your friends near and far. It was an awesome experience in so many ways,  and watching friends join in for miles all day long was simply wonderful! Seeing you running strong, laughing,  chatting,  and smiling big was the best. As the day moved along,  so did you, with only a minor negative comment here or there, you really did conquer those 50 miles with strength and grace! Crossing the finish with our friends cheering and clapping for you was the perfect ending to your amazing accomplishment! Congratulations on crossing the 2000 mile mark, and for getting that 50 miler under your belt! You are truly an inspiration! <3

Michelle