what would your running t-shirt say? (Read 1978 times)

I run faster but I'm injured Smile
    andyndallas

......miles go go before I sleep. or my other favorite, I took the road less traveled, and that has made all the difference.
      ...and miles to go before I sleep

Half Fanatic #846

Race Official - Do Not Pass Wink

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Here are some that I've seen: "Marathoners keep it up longer" "Ultramarathoners don't have time to do it" "Marathons in all 50 states" "Marathons in my 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s" I had a nice conversation with the guy (in his 60s) wearing that last one, about a mile from the finish line.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Coffee makes me poop." That's what it's all about... Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My dogs are fast, not me

I've seen this one, but I don't think people in Memphis would get it: "In my dreams, I am a Kenyan"

Robin

Think Good Pie Crust. It's an inside joke from my childhood, about the power of positive thinking, or having a "success" attitude, or whatever. I've been meaning to design a shirt for it, put it in latin, etc. Also like : Must...not...sleep (or stop)....must...warn...others

Renee the dog

Psycho on the loose

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

"I'm with stupid" I run alone most of the time. Big grin
                      I've seen this one, but I don't think people in Memphis would get it: "In my dreams, I am a Kenyan"
                      My fave so far, keep 'em coming. Smile

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

"I want to run with the Kenyans" on the front of a shirt and "Where'd they go?" on the back. Cool or "Your pace or mine?"

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Not very PC but I saw a big guy wearing a t-shirt that said "I beat anorexia". You just had to chuckle a little.
                          Don't let the fat fool you .....
                            Not very PC but I saw a big guy wearing a t-shirt that said "I beat anorexia". You just had to chuckle a little.
                            Hah... now that's funny.
                              26.2mi until Beer
                              "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz
                              ashares

if we played tag, you'd be it forever. OR our warmup is your workout