NB 1260 (Read 30 times)

Hey folks,

In case anyone is in the market for some stability* shoes for Christmas, it is Black Friday and I just opened up the internet to find these today.

New Balance 1260 @ Joe's NB Outlet

NB 1260 is $29.99 over at Joe's and because of the Black Friday Sale, in the cart they're $25 with free shipping. Unbelievable deal if those are for you.

So I ordered two pair for myself for Christmas. My wife and my in-laws just saved about $60 from what they normally pay for my shoes at year end.

Just thought I'd pass it along and hope someone else gets some help out of it!

*I said motion control. Corrected...some reviews referred to them as motion control.

GC100k

wow.  I bought two pair a month ago when they were $45 and I thought it was too good to pass up.  Shoulda waited.

btw, I think they are more in the stability category than motion control.

wow.  I bought two pair a month ago when they were $45 and I thought it was too good to pass up.  Shoulda waited.

btw, I think they are more in the stability category than motion control.

Corrected it above. I saw them referred to motion control in some reviews, as well as motion control/stability. Thanks.

GC100k

btw, I really like them.  Most stability and MC shoes have too much heel buildup and not enough forefoot support for my tastes.  These are a good balance.  I'm suspicious about how long they'll last, but the price is right.