The Singer Jogger (Read 819 times)

Outside Lane

This is kinda funny...what happens when the runner has no iPod...it's the Singing Jogger to the rescue http://casualrunning.typepad.com/the_daily_runner/2008/02/the-singing-jog.html

See how they run...

My wife got a good laugh out that...nice find!

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Thanks for the laugh! That was great. And call me weird, but I thought he actually sounded pretty good, especially considering he was running too!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I could use a guy like that to keep me company. Man, I can't imagine being coordinated enough to play guitar and sing, much less doing it while running. I'll bet that strap chafes, too. No

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

that rocks!
              Dude must be in incredible shape!
                I love the guy who outpaces him "I been hanging around...God, you're fast" LMAO

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

kcam

I think the guy in the intro running with the necktie might be on to something - only in NYC.
                    I wounder how he logs those miles.

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Ha ha Smile Very cute. You couldn't help but laugh if that fellow sidled up to you to serenade your run. I wonder how long he actually runs with each person. I'm with zoom-zoom - impressive co-ordination!
                      ~ Fly ~
                      Only as much as I dream can I be.
                      veggies on the run
                        I could have used him the other day. I left the mp3 player at home...and passed an ice cream truck on my way out the door! "Do your ears hang low do they wobble to and fro, can you tie 'em in a knot, can you tie 'em in a bow...."
                        Heroes never die. They just reload.