Happy Dopple Bock Day! (Read 2167 times)

Picked up a four-pack of these today to celebrate DB day:

Go DB!

Tear it up out there, DB!

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

mikeymike

Go DB!

Runners run

Good luck Dopple Bock!! 

Huffing and puffing on a piddly little track workout last night, I was thinking of the enormity of DB's training effort and goal.  Nothing short of monstrous.  Be excellent DB, best of luck to you!

(and can't wait for WG's play by play, especially the beer drinking updates)

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Go DB!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Have a great race, DB!

Kalsarikännit

Last night I had dinner with Buzzie, got to see Scovill again, had my first Surly (Bender) and met Don. Don has been putting in good training. This is his first ultra. He doesn't know what to expect, but he seems relaxed and ready to see what his body will let him do. DoppleBock and his wife are always nice to be around. I hung out with them a little last night and at breakfast. He is really coughing a lot this morning.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

"Mr Bock," said Mr Spock, "I find your forthcoming challenge highly illogical."

All t'best, use the mojo to become a 24hr loop-a-scooper Wink

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Go DB and Go Don S.!!!!!!!

"I aim to misbehave."

Go DB and Go Don S.!!!!!!!

+1

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

4 hr in Db 29 miles Wg 25 or 26
                          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Go WG!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

29 miles in 4 hours seems like a nice pace for DB. hope he's beating the cold. That would just suck..but if anyone can run through that it's DB.

Ran a couple of laps with Don S. and said howdy to DB on his way by a few times while having a couple of Surly Furious.  Sun is really warm.  Staying on top of hydration seems to be the biggest challenge at the moment...

"I aim to misbehave."