Only one thing I need to cutover from CR (Read 988 times)

For the last three days I have really been trying to stick with CR and not give up. The fact is though that they have messed up things so badly that I am close to giving up on them. That being said, maybe I am missing something here. This feature was not in the original CR log but is on activetrainer and I did find a use for it. In activetrainer I am able to create a workout schedule. I am a new runner, just about done with the CR C25K program. As of January I am planning on transitioning over to Hal Higdon's Spring Training plan. On activetrainer I could create the entire schedule on my calendar and then afterwards as I complete a run mark it complete and fill in my information. Is there anyway i can do this in Runningahead? Mike
    btb1490

Not sure if this will do what you want, but I just forward date my workouts.
        Duh, Thank yo for making me feel really stupid here. Perhaps the whole active thing was causing my brain to shut down. Thanks, that works like a charm, exactly what I needed. Guess that settles my final hurdle, I am a CR convert
          Bob's idea works great. Some of us are using Google Docs spreadsheets (click the link in my sig) for training plans. In addition, I believe Eric is working on a way to have planned workouts or a schedule in a future release. I will switch over to Eric's version when he releases it.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

Bob's idea works great. Some of us are using Google Docs spreadsheets (click the link in my sig) for training plans.
            Google Calendar Works great too....

• Black Canyon 100k
            • RRR
            • Zane Grey 100k
            • High Lonesome 100
            • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
            • The Bear 100
            • Javelina Jundred (?)
              I am thinking google calendar is the best option since I already am using gmail as my personal e-mail. Thanks for the suggestion. Really I don't think e-mail notifications are really important enough to warrant change. To much change creates bloatware and I really appreciate the simplicity and speed of RA. Mike

Running safely

You can have your Google Calendar email you your workouts if you want. I have my notifications sent to different email addresses so I am sure to not miss anyone's birthday. DPeach
                Eryn

You can have your Google Calendar email you your workouts if you want. I have my notifications sent to different email addresses so I am sure to not miss anyone's birthday. DPeach
                  WOAH! Awesome! I'm totally going to set this up.

Some runners drag a tire. I drag a Great Pyrenees.

slilley

http://www.racereminder.com they have some of the standard programs that will email you according to your race date as well