25 minutes and counting (Read 927 times)

So, I'll start off by saying I did my first 25 minute jog today!!! The longest I've ever run in my ENTIRE life, without stopping to walk, was 17 minutes. Smile YAY! Kimmer
    My goal in life is to be as happy as I possibly can. - Me

Needs more cowbell!

That's really awesome! That's like running for the entire length of the average sitcom, including ads. I like to put things into perspective like that. I know I'll be really excited when I can run for as long as it would take to watch an epic film like any of the LOTR films, "Titanic" or "Braveheart." Smile k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

25 minutes is great! Whoot!

Roads were made for journeys...

Yikes - yes, I meant minutes Smile
            So today my pace went from 12:53 to 12:27. Know how? I didn't get a stitch today!!! I was so excited, I can't even tell you. It threatened to rear it's ugly head around 20 minutes. But again, I pushed through and was able to increase my pace for the last 4 minutes of my 25 min jog. YAYAY!!! Kimmer

Needs more cowbell!

I still get stitches from time to time. I noticed when I did my long run last weekend that I got a little bit of a stitch when I would be eating my jelly beans. I think it's because I had to breathe differently while putting a few beans in my mouth and chewing. I find that just concentrating on taking long and deep breaths really helps with that. k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)