Planned Workouts Not Showing as Selected in Drop-down of Workout (Read 31 times)

ColoradoTamara

When I upload a workout from my Garmin 610 it 'grabs' the Planned Workout for that day and 'strikes through' that workout in my Training Plan, however, when I go to look at the workout, it displays 'Not a Planned Workout'.  I swear that it used to show the workout from the Training Plan and you could unselect it if you wanted to unattach the workout from the planned one for the day.  Did something change? I really would like to see the planned workout in my workout details so that I can compare what I was supposed to do with what I actually did.

eric :)

Hi ColoradoTamara,

There was a bug introduced back in Feburary when I updated the API to support the mobile app.  I'm surprised no one has reported it until now.  Thank you for telling me.  It should be fixed  already.  Let me know if it still doesn't work.

eric Smile

ColoradoTamara

Fixed!  Thank you!!! It's been driving me crazy and I just kept forgetting to ask about it.

ColoradoTamara

One more question about a planned workout being associated to an actual workout.  My notes from my planned workout - which are target pace ranges and heartrate or interval instructions disappear after being associated and the Notes section of the actual workout are blank.  Is there any way to carry forward the planned workout notes to the actual after the two are associated to each other?

eric :)

I'm working on redoing the view workout page in my spare time (at night when I'm watching TV).  I think the solution is to display the planned notes along with the notes you entered for the workout.

eric Smile

ColoradoTamara

That would be perfect!