Why the Kenyans are so fast (Read 693 times)

zonykel

Carl Sagan popularized the expression "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." SJ, can you show us the evidence to back up your 20% claims?

If I were you, I'd set up a runner on a treadmill with a HR monitor, a foot pod, and a Garmin watch to collect speed and HR data. Do some before and after runs, collect the data, and then upload the data to Running Ahead.

sport jester

Biomimeticist

Carl Sagan popularized the expression "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." SJ, can you show us the evidence to back up your 20% claims?

If I were you, I'd set up a runner on a treadmill with a HR monitor, a foot pod, and a Garmin watch to collect speed and HR data. Do some before and after runs, collect the data, and then upload the data to Running Ahead.

Not really, because anyone would accuse me of rigging the event to meet my predictions.

The video of my last posting clearly shows how I walk with no vertical lift in my step. If that's not an easier way to walk, then I'm waiting for anyone to post the science which proves I'm wrong.

Better yet try the masking tape exercise for yourself. I think its the biggest joke that people will spend hours writing on the computer telling me I'm wrong, but won't spend ten minutes to prove it to themselves I'm right....

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong