SOMEONE has way too much time on their hands (Read 563 times)

Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

geez I don't know Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

hmmm...maybe they should go out runnin'
          hmmm...maybe they should go out runnin'
          I was actually going to suggest that Tongue MTA: Or they can come watch my sick kid so I can Wink

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm currently watching my sick kid. Undecided
              I'm currently watching my sick kid. Undecided
              damn I finally got mine back to sleep. He was crying cause he felt sick but couldnt' throw up. I promptly gave him some water and gave him the throw up bowl. It worked. Now he's talking in his sleep Confused and he was crying at 10 am cause I told him he couldn't go to school Confused He wanted me to check his temps right before it was time to go to the bus stop (school was delayed 2 hours this am)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Mine is watching Mary Poppins.
                  Mine is watching Mary Poppins.
                  Well since Mary Poppins is like a nanny, can't you go out and run while she's watching the movie? Tongue Clowning around

Well since Mary Poppins is like a nanny, can't you go out and run while she's watching the movie? Tongue Clowning around
                    Roll eyes Too cute. Big grin

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, I am also sitting at work.