Take a Break From Running (Read 270 times)

Walk-Jogger

Got your run in for today already? Good, then relax, take a break and spend a few minutes watching this cycling video compilation, just for fun. And if you don't know what' s going on at the 12:00 minute mark, just ask...  Enjoy!

(I gave up cycle racing long ago, because I really hated the crashing parts.)

Retired &  Loving It

Gator eye

What is up with all the naked guys running with the bikes?Surprised

No wonder cyclist have issue's with runners.

Wing

Joggaholic

It looks like the cyclists are way too serious, and the runners have more fun Smile

jfa

And if you don't know what' s going on at the 12:00 minute mark, just ask...  Enjoy!

group piss?

Walk-Jogger

group piss?

Yep. Bet you'll never see that at a marathon!

Retired &  Loving It

Bay To Breakers:

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Walk-Jogger

Bay To Breakers:

LOL!! Not a marathon but close enough; I stand corrected!!

Retired &  Loving It

bhearn

And in the first mile of the Boston Marathon, group of trees on the left. I'm surprised that I can't find a pic, but it's way bigger than the above.

bhearn

Bay To Breakers:

BTW now they will arrest you for this at Bay to Breakers. Also they will now arrest you for being naked in SF generally; it was legal until a few weeks ago... but oddly it is now legal to be naked *in* Bay to Breakers, whereas before it was just tolerated.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

What is up with all the naked guys running with the bikes?Surprised

No wonder cyclist have issue's with runners.

It's Britain...

Run for fun.

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Hip Redux

BTW now they will arrest you for this at Bay to Breakers. Also they will now arrest you for being naked in SF generally; it was legal until a few weeks ago... but oddly it is now legal to be naked *in* Bay to Breakers, whereas before it was just tolerated.

The only event in the bay area that had more nudity would have been the How Berkeley Can You Be parade.

We watch enough cycling in my house that I am completely unfazed by the pee breaks and naked and/or drunk spectators.

paulski66

miscreant

And in the first mile of the Boston Marathon, group of trees on the left. I'm surprised that I can't find a pic, but it's way bigger than the above.

Or the first 1/4 mile of Chicago, when the runners all go under the big highway bridge just north of the park. I imagine that must smell like a urinal by the time the runners in the hind-most corrals get there.

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...