Rolling Totals showing in km's, not miles (Read 395 times)

wanderingoutlaw

The Rolling Totals charts on my Training Log summary chart are now showing kilometers run, biked, and walked--not miles.  All the other charts and graphs (weekly and monthly stats, etc.) show miles.

When playing with the customization page, I noticed that if I added the pace column to the Rolling Totals chart that it displayed in minutes per mile.

John

I just noticed that too.  I"m in no hurry for it to be fixed. The bigger numbers are nice.

Jeremy

I used to be able to convert that in my head during races (hmm...1000m in 2:50 equals x for 3000m which is y for 2 miles) but can't anymore. 

Canadians have taken over the running totals.

"Canadians are always thinking up new ways to ruin our lives...the metric system for the love of God!  Celsius!  Neil Young?"

(from 'Canadian Bacon' - I have nothing against Canadians!  I play hockey!)

Lane

Canadians have taken over the running totals.

"Canadians are always thinking up new ways to ruin our lives...the metric system for the love of God!  Celsius!  Neil Young?"

(from 'Canadian Bacon' - I have nothing against Canadians!  I play hockey!)

Canadians also use the metric dollar, which I can never seem to remember the conversion factor for... 

Canadians also use the metric dollar, which I can never seem to remember the conversion factor for... 

Value of US dollar divided by 2?

It used to be that way, but thanks to spendspendspend administrations it isn't anymore.  Soon it will be the other way around.