What is good for an eliptical trainer? (Read 1194 times)

jayskydee

Yes, that is possible.  However how likely is it that someone would take the effort to log fake run data for day after day, week after week, month after month. This web site tends to cater to people who take their running as a meaningful part of their lifestyle, so that's pretty unlikely.

Also, for the many people who use a GPS device and upload data directly there is no faking.

Race data can pretty easily be verified, if that would make you feel better.

I can't think of a way to reassure you about weights.  I, personally, am 12.857 stone, I just checked and would be glad to post a photo of the scale next to today's newspaper for date verification if that would help prove the scale is still alive.

I use my garmin indoors to monitor heart rate, only at weekends till I get another one that is cheaper but still does data uploading easliy such as a beurer model. Polar is too dear (40 pounds for their flow link thing on top of 60 for a decent model)

"run" "2" "eat"

really wondering at this point what it takes to get an answer around here.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

okay, well, clearly there is some kind of standard for acquiring an answer here, and i have not met the standard. that's very sad for me. i'm going to eat some worms.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

jayskydee

Mabye if ur posts were constructive..

"run" "2" "eat"

that is some good input, jayskydee. by "constructive" do you mean like maybe use "fuck all" more than what i do?

because i was just asking, is the elliptical useful for a skinny assed fat guy. maybe i should say something like, is the fuck all elliptical useful for a skinny assed fat guy.

just looking for your input here. what do you - a successful answer getter - think i should do to get answers?

jayskydee

??? what is this photo for???

"run" "2" "eat"

jayskydee, don't let them distract you. you were going to answer my question.

A Saucy Wench

Yeah but a 40 stone man could type he weighed 12 stone and ran 100 km a week or something like that, we would have no way of knowing, at least my times are credible and people will see as I get faster.

Well...except for the fact that many of us have met these people in real life and seen them run...

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

i am still wondering, though, about my previous query - will elliptical training help a skinny assed fat guy?

Yes. Faster than the speed of pants.

"run" "2" "eat"

finally!

okay, so is the speed of pants increased or decreased by their being, say, aflame?

xor

Specific to the photo - I drove through Justin Texas (original home of the boots) yesterday.

One must not forget to take into account the amount of protein in one's diet.  Another overlooked variable is fiber. 

Are you getting enough fiber in your diet?

"run" "2" "eat"

fiber... how would i know?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

fiber... how would i know?

Do you eat magnetic fiber? If so, maybe you can pass your samples through a mass spectrometer.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.