New study shows processed foods better for weight loss (Read 375 times)

A Saucy Wench

...just checking to see if Trent is still alive

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hill Slug

...just checking to see if Trent is still alive

LOL!!

All time PR:  1:20 HM. 2:49 M

2013 goal:  Master's PR HM  Recover from illness/finish the year strong

Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Throw in a "High Fructose Corn Syrup Revealed to be Healthy!" and he'll show up within the hour.

Better yet, use "jealous" in place of "envious."

Fly to shit.

Runners run.

I would have gone with an Ibuprofen thread myself...

Closed for repairs

"I got attacked by an owl while running."

Runners run.

"Eat food. Mostly Lard."

Closed for repairs

"I'm bringin' the heat to a marathon near you".

Why does my right shoe always wear out faster than my left shoe?

just a simple cat

Panera's new gluten free bagel shown to be more delicious and healthy than traditional 'bagels'

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

just a simple cat

"Running burns more calories than walking over same distance' study shows.

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

Needs more cowbell!

Ooh, I think I see a blueberry bagel!!!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

A Saucy Wench

The ultimate in workout food: Panera's new Ibuprofen-Blueberry Bagel.  "The High Fructose Corn Syrup in these Bagel really fuels my walks", says Trent Rosenbloom, a former jogger and ex-whole food zealot.  "Now that I found out jogging doesn't burn any more calories than walking, I walk for up to 30 minutes at a time.  The whole foods I was eating just didnt have enough sugar to get me through and the ibuprofen really keeps the aches and pains from my tough workouts at bay.  If I am nursing an injury I just toast up another half bagel and away I go.  My friends are really jealous of the pep in my step!"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

just a simple cat