Attaching Photos to Log Entries (Read 412 times)

xhristopher

Often I'll take photos while out on a run or ride of interesting or beautiful things I see along the way. It would be nice to be able to attach them (just low-res) to log entries. These could serve as visual notes. This could also be interesting for pre/post race photos. An example of attaching photos to log entries can be found at http://www.geocaching.com.

Thanks!

eric :)

xhristopher,
      I'm not keen on storing images on the RA server because I don't want it to be an image server.  I could enable html in the notes so you can add links.  Would you be ok with that?

That would be cool eric. I've thought along these same lines when I figured out I could add a html for race results entries.

But could not add one to the notes section. I'd like it.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

xhristopher

Enabling html in notes would do the trick just fine. I don't need to store them on your server. It would just be nice to have the ability to connect the image with the run/ride now and then. I assume enabling html wold probably allow for some basic formatting, adding working links, and probably even tables to the notes? These could be nice options to use now and then.