Creating Dual Column Graphs (Read 131 times)

drsear

Not sure if this is the right spot for this thread, but does anyone know how to use the site to create a graph that would have each month across the x-axis and multiple bars each representing a year for each month and distance on the y-axis. So the bars for Jan 2012 and Jan 2013 would be right next to each other and there would be only 12 spots only on the x-axis even if there are multiple of years of data?

I can only get it to graph so there is one spot per month so two years of data gives me 24 spots vs 12 with each spot having 2 bars.

Thanks!

I don't know how to do it but I think it's a great idea!

day after day sameness

For best visibility you may want to post tech and how-to questions in the Technical Support section rather than here in Running 101...

I think what you'd like to build ("clustered column" chart in Excel-speak) is not a graph style offered in the graphic capabilities of the on-line log tools, and you'll  need to download your log data in CSV and pull into Excel or something else generate the graph style you want.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless