1st Marathon Plan, Big Problem, or No Problem? Let's Poll it out. (Read 333 times)

an amazing likeness

Let's summarize.

(..the last option should be "Now...you're worried about this now?")

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

xhristopher

Love it! If someone post an open question we can just summarize it as a poll. Now I wish we could embed them into the middle of a thread.

A Saucy Wench

It is very hard to vote with such limited information.  You might want to provide more info in the descriptive paragraph.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

phred_qz

Whose wedding and is both feasible. I actually thought seriously about runnione my hometownmarathon thwe morning of my own wedding but decided to Ve prissy and get my hair done instead Wink.

50 Miles - done

41.6 Miles - done

26.2 Miles - done

...now it's time to get faster. 

Hill Slug

I hate weddings, so I always invent excuses for not going!

All time PR:  1:20 HM. 2:49 M

2013 goal:  Master's PR HM  Recover from illness/finish the year strong

Rage, rage against the dying of the light

xor

Let's summarize.

(..the last option should be "Now...you're worried about this now?")

What are we summarizing?

(people just logging on are all ????)

Rhetorical.... this poll applies to this thread, which might be hard to tell given that the original thread doesn't mention a wedding in the thread title at all.

an amazing likeness

What are we summarizing?

Rhetorical.... this poll applies to this thread, which might be hard to tell given that the original thread doesn't mention a wedding in the thread title at all.

Well it was intended to be a tad toungue-in-cheek and no affront intended to the OP's topic, or perhaps a bit of a jab. Basically, just goofing around with the poll function....

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Wing

Joggaholic

What are we summarizing?

Oops, I didn't see this until after I voted. I thought it's a choice between "my wedding" and "my marathon"... I was wondering why such a weird poll...