Calling all Auburn (California) Runners! (Read 455 times)

A RA group for Auburn Ca area runners, and a link to a new club I'm trying to get off the ground! Please join! http://www.runningahead.com/groups/ARR/Forum/58875f0554c04dc9ac858e1ad4be98a3 Smile
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Imminent Catastrophe

A RA group for Auburn Ca area runners, and a link to a new club I'm trying to get off the ground! Please join! http://www.runningahead.com/groups/ARR/Forum/58875f0554c04dc9ac858e1ad4be98a3 Smile
      Auburn. Not much running activity around there, is there? Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Auburn. Not much running activity around there, is there? Wink
        Which is why I couldn't believe, when I started running here years ago, that there wasn't an organized club of some sort already. And which is why I'm trying to get it going.........The local running store owner puts on weekly runs, but i'm looking for a way for larger group to pull from for sharing information, experiences, volunteer with, put races together for the community, and especially, find running partners for safety reasons.
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Big Chicken!

My little sister lives there! I told her I needed running info for when I come out to visit. She told me to find it on my own, something about running getting in the way of her smoking... Anyhoo, I will be sure to look you up when I finally make it out there.
          Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
            Anyhoo, I will be sure to look you up when I finally make it out there.
            Yes, Do let me know! I can show you around the trail runs. Not so much roads, but I'm sure I can help. Big grin