Phew, lucky I don't have e-coli! (Read 618 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love those Dole boxes of Spring Mix. Apparently one of the greens in those is baby spinach. I've already eaten 2/3 of a box that was included in the spinach recall...oops! What's left is getting a little slimy, anyhow, so I'm going to have DH pick up a box of romaine mix of some sort on his way home. Gotta have my salad and I'd love to lose a few pounds, but I'm not too keen on the concept of weight-loss-through-ghastly-bacterial-attack. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Betcha $50 right now that if you took a stool sample of yours to a lab they'd find e-coli in it... Tight lipped Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

But I know that's not what you meant! Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Betcha $50 right now that if you took a stool sample of yours to a lab they'd find e-coli in it... Tight lipped Wink
          LOL! When I reread the topic, I was going to make the same bet, but once again you beat me to it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I'm supposed to have it THERE, LOL! Suddenly I'm feeling a little turned-off by Spring Mix, though.... Plain old baby romaine is tasting much better to me, now... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

scrumhalfgirl

I made sure that when I got mine at the store last night, that it was Canadian grown - looks like we're safe!

-Jess