Wow, I'm gonna have to shave my legs!!! (Read 727 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tomorrow's predicted high temp is 57ºF--the skirt's gonna be ON, baby! I will blind people with my pastiness!!! Blizzard predicted later in the week, so every day that the weather is good I will be on the road rackin' up the miles...bite me, 1500 mile Pace Rodent! Evil grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Lucky, lucky. I was pumped that it was 40F when I ran this afternoon. 57F would feel frickin tropical at this point in the winter!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Today it's in the mid-40s...tomorrow is going to be insane. It's supposed to be a little rainy, too. Like runner's Nirvana. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I will blind people with my pastiness!!!
          This is kind of how my husband describes himself the first weeks of summer - neon white and pasty. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Last Spring I did about 6 weeks of light tanning salon sessions before my first big race of the season. Tan fat looks better than pasty fat. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Last Spring I did about 6 weeks of light tanning salon sessions before my first big race of the season. Tan fat looks better than pasty fat. Tongue k
              I am too cheap even to pay for that..bought that Jergen's tanning lotion. I don't think I looked too orange. Blush Shocked
              Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."
              pandajenn19

My dad (who has the exact same complexion as I do) always says that I am paler than the belly of a dead fish. Wink And it is 73 degrees here right now. About 40 above normal.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am too cheap even to pay for that..bought that Jergen's tanning lotion. I don't think I looked too orange. Blush Shocked
                  I wish I could find even ONE self-tanner that doesn't look yellow/orange on me, but they all do. I think it's because my natural skin tone is so cool pink and Nordic. I remember reading something maybe a year ago about some drug that was being developed that would darken one's skin color AND protect against UV damage. I am really looking forward to that being on the market. Heck, if they need test subjects I'd volunteer. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My dad (who has the exact same complexion as I do) always says that I am paler than the belly of a dead fish. Wink And it is 73 degrees here right now. About 40 above normal.
                    Wow...73 sounds like heaven! Even 53 is gonna be great! Smile I hear you on the fish-belly colored complexion, too. Scandinavian + Scottish = zombie-colored flesh. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Oh yeah? I can beat that! In late Oct I got a hideous rash that spread all over, neck down to feet. The dermatologist was impressed -- "wow, that's the worst case I've ever seen!" Cause is unknown and it's not contagious. It went on & on, for a couple of months. I looked like a walking disease. Here's the catch: Sunlight helps it go away. Yeah right -- Winter in western Oregon and I'm supposed to be out soaking up sunlight??? mwahahahahaa