Peachtree Road Race (Read 73 times)

I received my email today confirming my entry.

Anyone else in?

Looking forward to it!!!

Take my advice: Pull down you're pants and slide on the ice

BeeRunB

Not this year. Great race. When MARTA is at its most fun (2nd would be DragonCon parade) Have fun!

runlikeagirI

I don't think anyone was rejected this year.  I found it pretty telling that at the last minute they extended the lottery registration and pushed back the lottery itself, both by a day.  I think at last count I know about 40 people that got in and I haven't seen a single person post that they weren't accepted.

Tim_Easterday

The site was having issues last Thursday and people couldn't register. That was the reason for the extension.

I'm looking forward to the race. Still trying to decide whether to go for a PR or just have fun with it.

I don't think anyone was rejected this year.  I found it pretty telling that at the last minute they extended the lottery registration and pushed back the lottery itself, both by a day.  I think at last count I know about 40 people that got in and I haven't seen a single person post that they weren't accepted.

runlikeagirI

Ah! Didn't know that, that makes sense.  I vote for fun.  Would be nice if mother nature cuts us a break this year!

The site was having issues last Thursday and people couldn't register. That was the reason for the extension.

I'm looking forward to the race. Still trying to decide whether to go for a PR or just have fun with it.

I've run it several times but didn't get selected in the lottery last year.   I don't bother with the ATC because I don't live downtown and would never run any of their races except the PRR.  That makes the PRR exorbitantly expensive for guaranteed entree for just a 10k. ($35 ATC, $38 registration, $?? processing fees, $12 to have packet mailed.)  Plus, the Sunday before, on June 29th, I'll be running the marathon leg of a 140.6 relay in Atlantic City.

Not this year. Great race. When MARTA is at its most fun (2nd would be DragonCon parade) Have fun!

Yea MARTA is always fun just sometimes its more frun than others.

Take my advice: Pull down you're pants and slide on the ice

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Didn't even apply this year even though we went to the trouble of joining the ATC 

steph  

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Didn't even apply this year even though we went to the trouble of joining the ATC 

I am walking this year with family and friends. Our group got in. #26 in a row.

Missed you at Bear Blaster.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I am walking this year with family and friends. Our group got in. #26 in a row.

Missed you at Bear Blaster.

Definitely wasn't up for it this year!

steph