I did a marathon and didn't die! (Read 1062 times)

Super job. Take your time recovering. Walking is good stuff. To spend nearly 7 hrs on your feet and moving on 8 months training. I hope you have goals to run marathons decades from now. I ran my first 31 yrs ago. Next one on 2/3/08. Remember--there is no finish line. Nick

Think Whirled Peas

Thanks for sharing your story Kris. It's really inspiring to read. What you did took a ton of guts and proves that you have what it takes to be called a MARATHONER!!!!! Congrats on your accomplishment, and take it easy before getting back at it!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Congrats! Great report! See you there next year!! Smile

Outside Lane

Way to go - your story is inspiring. Feel very proud! You did a great write-up on your race. I am trying my first half marathon this year (May) and then - who knows? Thanks for sharing - and thanks for giving me hope. Big grin

See how they run...

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

YOU KNOWN YOU ARE A MARATHONER WHEN A COUPLE DAYS AFTER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PR.WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/