Sports Watch (Read 80 times)

Looking for recommendations for a simple, easy to use/set sports watch that is waterproof and has an alarm function (i.e., can set the alarm to go off every 20 min or whatever).  I don't want to spend a lot of money since I will only using this when running races and don't care about tracking mileage.  Just need the time and the ability to set an alarm to go off repeatedly until I tell it to stop. I don't want to have to remember to hit a button to make the timer start working again.  Just want the alarm to go off, I hit a button, and 20 minutes later it goes off again - rinse and repeat.

Thanks ~

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I have the following Ironman Timex........had it about 10 years, I think.  Three batteries and two bands and it is still taking a licking.  Simple stopwatch, lap times, alarm, etc.......just basic and simple and easy.  For $30 bucks it is a bargain.  I just noticed the battery ran out in the last week, but I'll keep replacing it as long as it keeps functioning......

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T53151-Ironman-Traditional-30-Lap/dp/B000B4ZXV6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361335072&sr=8-1&keywords=ironman+watch

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

Thanks.  I'll look at those.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance