I'm going to tweak my diet tomorrow. (Read 297 times)

I read the title as "twerk" my diet.

Sugar needn't be the devil: http://runnersconnect.net/running-nutrition-articles/diet-of-kenyan-runners/

I don't care if this is accurate or not. I'm going to live like it is 100% scientifically defensible.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Running Chick

I think every day we make changes for the better are good days.  Sometimes, it seems the changes happen by small steady effort; and there are times when we are able to cold turkey a bad habit or choice.  Going for unprocessed whole foods is the gold standard for me.  But chocolate is..........  sigh.......  apparently a food group for me.  Wink  I do take omega 3s and vitamin d.  i juice fresh carrots a couple times a week and add that to the day's food.  i eat salad every day - in some form....

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I don't care if this is accurate or not. I'm going to live like it is 100% scientifically defensible.

Smile

steph  

+1 from a contextual veterinarian:  holy prasad, man.

Why should being a veterinarian or not depend on the particular context you're in? Smile

I eat like Paleo Man ... assuming he lived in a brewery and worked at Dunkin Donuts.

I've been injured and able to run.  In the interim, I've had the displeasure of gaining about 10 pounds (before I noticed anything).  These days, I try to eat when I'm hungry, watch my portions, and not eat after 9PM.  That seems to eliminate a lot of empty calories -- for me, anyway.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

The tomorrow sentiment often strikes me when I am enjoying some White Castle cheese sticks for breakfast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtil_kFMvoU