Workouts "upload to server," but no workouts show (Read 725 times)

TropicalAndrew

Thanks for the response Eric - as always, fantastic support on this site.

Elly.

I hate to add to your woes, Eric.  I have been trying to upload for about three hours.  When I saw there was a problem, I decided to back off and wait.  But it has not come through. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

eric :)

I found and fixed the problem.  One of the files was not in the correct format and the importer choked on it.  I am uploading the fix to the servers and it will take a couple of minutes to process the files in the queue.

Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks Eric!!!!!

Bring it on.

TropicalAndrew

Looking good now. Thanks!

Elly.

You rawk, Eric!!! Thank you so much.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Hmm, don't suppose the uploader is stuck again?  I uploaded a .csv from RunKeeper about 14hrs ago.  Still no info on my summary page -- unless I'm looking in the wrong place. (first time)

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Hmm, don't suppose the uploader is stuck again?  I uploaded a .csv from RunKeeper about 14hrs ago.  Still no info on my summary page -- unless I'm looking in the wrong place. (first time)

The server may have encountered an error while processing the file.  It should have sent you a message to your inbox telling you it has failed.

I also uploaded data from Garmin Forerunner 305 in tcx format about 1 hour ago and no data are processed. 

I used import tool and provided tcx file exported from latest version of training center. 

File was almost 8MB big and had multiple activities inside.

It would be nice if there was any log so we could check upload status.

Regards,

Daniel

I also uploaded data from Garmin Forerunner 305 in tcx format about 1 hour ago and no data are processed. 

I used import tool and provided tcx file exported from latest version of training center. 

File was almost 8MB big and had multiple activities inside.

It would be nice if there was any log so we could check upload status.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel,

Because you have so much data, it takes a minute or two for the server to process the file.  Once it's completed, you should see a blue banner at the top telling you your data is ready.  The imported workouts are not added to your log automatically.  Rather, you have to go back to the import page to see them.  They are stored separately from the log so you can have a chance to review the import before you move them into your log.

eric Smile

You're right! Thanks. 

My mistake. Smile

Regards,

Daniel