>News and Announcements>misc update 14
I think I figured out what the problem is. I turned on compression awhile back because I'm nearing my bandwidth limit. The server is only allowed certain number of bytes per month. By turning on compression, I can delay upgrading to the next level of service. I found an obscure document from Microsoft that talked about a problem with Internet Explorer and compression.
Now that I know the cause of the problem, I'll look into finding a way to fix it. It'll probably take a little while as I try different things so please be patient. Thanks!
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service