Salt Lake City (Read 684 times)

S.L.C., Identify As I sit here watching Forest Gump on TV, I wonder about my fellow S.L.C. runners on R.A. So who are you? I guess you could call this a Shout Out for SLC'rs or Zionites or anything else we could collective call ourself.
    run4fun8910

Hi to all you fellow Salt Laker's. I was wondering if I was the only one. I will be running the 5k on the 19 April. Anyone running the Salt Lake Classic Marathon or half marathon?
      Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
      galberras

fear the Col Sanders

Southern Utah County checking in. I was beginning to think I was the only Utard Utah runner on RA Big grin I'm not sure about my race schedule this year... as I'm slowly coming back from some silly injuries. Anybody else out there?

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

Hi to all you fellow Salt Laker's. I was wondering if I was the only one. I will be running the 5k on the 19 April. Anyone running the Salt Lake Classic Marathon or half marathon?
          I might run half marathon, haven't quite decided yet. I want to run a 5k soon, I will probably be looking for some smaller races. I know there are more Salt Lakers out there. Kenny
          dj steve boyett

Reluctant Scrooge

Believe it or not, I will be DJing at the half marathon on August 9.
            Steve Boyett
            Podrunner: Free, nonstop, fixed-BPM workout music mixes.
            Podrunner: Intervals - Free, varied-BPM workout music mixes!
            Sulli42

Hello fellow Zionites! I'm not sure about the SLC Marathon this year, I ran the HM portion of it last year, and was sorely disappointed with the way it was organized. I am doing the Canyonlands HM this March, that's a nice race, and a beautiful course. I've been trying to convince myself that I am going to do the St George Marathon this fall, not sure if I'm ready to "go the distance" yet. I've heard that it is a fun race, and well organized.
                Hey rundog, how about that avatar. Looks like somebody got caught eating ah....umm....err, kitty?
                smc3720

I up in Ogden. Will Be running the Salt Lake Half Marathon, and of course the Ogden Marathon. Now that Rocky's gone, I will go to SLC.
                  Sulli42

First of all, Rocky was the best thing that ever happened to this town. Second, this is not the place to bash him. How 'bout we talk about running instead? Big grin
                      I up in Ogden. Will Be running the Salt Lake Half Marathon, and of course the Ogden Marathon. Now that Rocky's gone, I will go to SLC.
                      Hey man, we don't mess with Rocky! Got it, good. Carry on
                      Sulli42

Hey rundog, how about that avatar. Looks like somebody got caught eating ah....umm....err, kitty?
                        Tastes like chicken!
                          I'm from Millville (that's just south of Logan)! It was great to see all the rain clear the haze out today. I've been waiting for awhile now... won't be doing any road races soon, but I might run the Top of Utah Marathon this year. I'll just have to see how track season goes.
                          Sulli42

Top of Utah Marathon? Sounds interesting. Where does that take place?
                              It takes place in Cache Valley. Starts at Hardware Ranch in Blacksmith Fork Canyon and heads north and ends in Logan. I think its September 20th this year. i've never run it because of cross country, but i've helped at the aid stations for 5 or 6 years. it's an awesome race.
                              Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

S.L.C., Identify As I sit here watching Forest Gump on TV, I wonder about my fellow S.L.C. runners on R.A. So who are you? I guess you could call this a Shout Out for SLC'rs or Zionites or anything else we could collective call ourself.
                                By Zionites, are you referring to folks who live there specifically, or are you calling out members regardless of location? I fit the latter category but not the former.