RunningAhead Refugees -- (Read 2276 times)

xor

Nothing to see here either.  Move along.

I'm going!
      LRB

I won't say much in this thread, but the party pooper you are wondering about invitation-wise was here back when the forum was steam powered.

Yall, nicely, take a teasy.

If a thread has been started to have a little fun with the onslaught then it's just a thread.

Gonna be alright.

Like!

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

A Saucy Wench

Like!

yes

but did you just call Tanya old?

O brother. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Heh.

Maybe.

Ooops.

Imminent Catastrophe

Amen. Is every thread going to be turned into people talking about shoving lard in their yap hole? Crap. Eat a salad, already.

Hey, nothing wrong with lard. It's paleo! I put it in my coffee.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

MrNamtor

I never was serious about what i was saying on this thread. I wasn't on a high horse or anything, just trying to amuse people.

The only time I got semi-upset was when flippynoodle called me a dickhead.

Hey flippy, don't worry. You won't get deported to the backward and oppressive land of Runnersworldistan because I act like a jerk. Really you won't.

Purdey

Self anointed title

I never was serious about what i was saying on this thread. I wasn't on a high horse or anything, just trying to amuse people.

Polite request?  Can you try a little harder to amuse us please?

MrNamtor

Polite request?  Can you try a little harder to amuse us please?

Sure. btw, why are you posing in lingerie in front of a prison?

Purdey

Self anointed title

Sure. btw, why are you posing in lingerie in front of a prison?

Why not?  Where do you like to pose when wearing lingerie?

MrNamtor

Why not?  Where do you like to pose when wearing lingerie?

In my avi. You can't tell bc the pic cuts off at the waist but I'm wearing some frilly panties and nylons

Purdey

Self anointed title

disturbing.

yes

but did you just call Tanya old?

O brother. 

WHAT? Someone else to hate!

By the way, "party pooper" evokes an unpleasant image.