L&O user group (Read 1082 times)

xor

Something LNO is figuring out.

Wee.

No last night had nothing to do with  me, but I woke up with a new shield.

I can't ban or kick other admins--only the owner can do that--so I can't nuke the whole group. But really my urge to do that (which was the reason I gave up ownership lo these many years ago) is long gone.

But I can ban and kick regular users and since on of them asked me to ban him, I complied.

Well that is funny how you just woke up and had a new shield all of a sudden?  Sounds like successful coups d'état to me! 

So if you didn't do the great purge then who did?  Was it the overlord then? 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
      • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
      • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

If you find your way back there you'll find out.

Runners run

Outlaw

I just want to know why I was banned.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Cause you're special. Were you really? Cause banned is more special and different than just kicked out.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

My advice would be to go back into that party room and ask... or, more appropriately, PM the admins of the group.  I only mention asking in the room because there's apparently a whole thread devoted to "who kicked out outlaw".

This has been interesting out here, though, because lots of folks are learning how groups work.  So that's cool.

bhearn

You must have done something really bad. I haven't been banned yet, surprisingly.

xor

HAT TRICK!

Outlaw

My advice would be to go back into that party room and ask... or, more appropriately, PM the admins of the group.  I only mention asking in the room because there's apparently a whole thread devoted to "who kicked out outlaw".

This has been interesting out here, though, because lots of folks are learning how groups work.  So that's cool.

I did ask one of the admins. He didn't know.

And no one else will say but its cool, Im done asking.

So no worries.