Tiny Ipod shuffle in colors, and custom engraving free! (Read 676 times)

Just ordered this in HOT PINK I have an Ipod mini, and was trying to figure out how to carry it on my upcoming marathon....this tiny shuffle in Pink is perfect! I can clip it to my fuel belt...and the custom engraving personalizes it ("Runnin' down a dream...". How cool! http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/StoreReentry.wo?cid=AOS-US-iTunes07Q2-013007launch&family=iPodshuffle
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, it's like a baby version of my pink Nano! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

It's so CUTE! Big grin
        2009: BQ?
          it's great! tiny, lightweight, clips onto shorts, shirt, etc. Plenty of battery life and space on it. I'm totally happy with it! Smile
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
            Love my little shuffle! I love that I can clip it pretty much anywhere I want too.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

mbk

I love mine, too! (It's not pink....not there would be anything wrong with that). Perfect size and lasts forever.