Calander Summary Run (Read 799 times)

Under the calander Summary my last week summary run is in total time instead of miles. All other weeks seem to be in run distance. Am I doing anything wrong?
    WHO FARTLEK"D ?
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, Forrest - Like the new dancing guy! Try deleting that run you have for 1 minute / 0 km and see if that fixes it! If it does, you can always put that "rest day" in as an "event entry" if you still want.

Roads were made for journeys...

Thanks, Janell That was the problem
        WHO FARTLEK"D ?
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Okay, SOMEBODY'S having a little too much fun over on "myspace"... Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Okay, SOMEBODY'S having a little too much fun over on "myspace"... Wink
            True enough!
            WHO FARTLEK"D ?
            eric :)

Forrest, The weekly summary on the calendar page tries to display only correct information. In your case, you did not provide a distance for one of your runs, so instead of displaying inaccurate total distance, it switches over to display the total time instead. If some of your workouts are missing distances, while others are missing times, then it will display the number of workouts for that week. So, when you switched to use the notes entry, all your runs have valid distances, and the total is displayed again. eric Smile
                Eric I was trying to enter a non running day and had to fill in something in the distance and time to get it to accept an entry. Janell correctly informed me that I could enter this as an "event" thereby resolving my problem. Sorry to bother you, I should have figured it out on my own.
                WHO FARTLEK"D ?
                eric :)

Forrest, No worries. The calendar wasn't clear about its behavior anyway. I just thought of any idea. The summary could contain more information about the week... eric Smile