New Ultra (Read 375 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

42 miles, all on asphalt, starting in the middle of the night. Several RAers are already registered. The Kroger Monkey (?!?) http://harpethhillsmarathon.com/krogermonkey.html

Imminent Catastrophe

Very nice. But it should end at a mental hospital. And include Race Logo straightjackets.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Kroger =/= a mental hospital?
        JakeKnight

I like the strait jacket idea, actually. It would make a cool shirt. --------- Trent, advertise it as an excellent training run for Monkey. Point out that we'll even see part of the park. Plus, you'll get hours and hours and hours to get to know the HHFMM race director. Maybe skip that last part.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

If Trent will order some cool medals or a cool shirt for this event, I'd be inclined to do it, and do it well. I'm sorta like Casa in that I like, not love mind you, S & M.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka