runningwarehouse.com discontinued running shoes sale (Read 2487 times)

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/mailings/120116discontinuedshoes.html

I submitted discount code fb15d (facebook 15% discount) on a couple of items, and was able to bring the price down even further.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

northernman

Fight The Future

Thanks! just ordered two pairs of shoes for less than 120 (and I don't even have a facebook account, but that code worked for me)

No Talent Drips

$42.00 for some Asics trainers...shipped. Sweet BD. Thanks!

Dei Gratia

A pair of Innov8s and a pair of La Sportivas for ~$105 combined.  Normally, would have spent more than that on a single pair.

Thanks, BD!

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
          Emil Zatopek

Free two day shipping and free return shipping if necessary.  Pretty tough to beat, I'm giving the Brooks Green Silence a try. 

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks. Got Some Saucony ProGrid Guides for $50 shipped. Ive noticed that Ive started pronating in my Rides the last couple of pairs and wanted to give these a try again.

A Saucy Wench

You rock!  I wanted to try a couple new things and they had them both in my size. 

Damn...and I was on a running shoe diet too. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

50 halfs by age 50

running clubs can submit info to get the 15% discount all the time. You get a special code to use on all orders. I think it doesn't work on ASICs but it does work on sale items. go to the top right corner of the runningwarehouse page and click on team discount

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

I'm giving the Brooks Green Silence a try. 

I grabbed a pair when they had the one day 20% off all sale items. I like them a lot. I think you'll like them

Kalsarikännit

I just got my $110 trail shoes (I heart La Sportiva), that I can never find on sale, for $60.

Thank you BadDawg.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I just got my $110 trail shoes (I heart La Sportiva), that I can never find on sale, for $60.

+1.  Now, if only RunningWarehouse would carry La Sportiva's climbing shoes, too.... Smile

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                        Emil Zatopek

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Enabler... Tongue

Just picked up a new pair of Superfeet insoles, a clearance pair of my favorite PI capri tights, and a clearance Nike base layer top and used this coupon code:

They've got a lot of things on clearance for great prices, not just shoes.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

...you mean that same coupon code dawggie mentioned in his original post?

:-)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...you mean that same coupon code dawggie mentioned in his original post?

:-)

Ack, how did I miss that?  I think I saw the link and got all tunnel-visioned... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sigh. Can get the orange & black Kinvaras for $54. But I just got a pair recently and I can't tell my wife to not spend money if I do. Drat.