Extreme kitchen remodel! (Read 909 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Click ME We'll be adding more photos to that gallery probably every couple of days or so. Amazing how different it looks in the few hours that have passed since we took those, too. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Where's the fab? Show me the fab!!! Big grin How long before you get your kitchen back?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like it's gonna be 3-4 weeks until the builders are done, but we are doing the cabinets, flooring, painting, trim, counters, etc...so it could be months... The last 6 starting with this one are all new from this afternoon. The guys are done for the day--what a lot of demolition they accomplished! http://candidartistry.smugmug.com/gallery/1677153/2/82278341

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oy! Construction sure makes a mess! Off-topic: Hey, bunny, sure you don't feel nervous in here with all these cats around? Evil grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He looks kinda nervous to me... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

No offense ladies, but it's really hard to get away from you two because you seem to be everywhere.
              Wingz

Professional Noob

No offense ladies, but it's really hard to get away from you two because you seem to be everywhere.
                We ARE everywhere. Be afraid. Be very afraid... BOO! Clowning around

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Muwahahahahaha!!!!

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

pssst... [anyone up for a game of cat and ... rabbit?]

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1 rabbit vs. 2 cats and I vote for the cats...even if one of them is dead! Wink Hey, speaking of dead things...we found half a mouse this morning--the front half. First time any of our cats have decided to actually snack on anything they caught (ahhh...the joys of an old house). So now we keep cracking Monty Python jokes, a la the "Eric the Half a Bee" song (incidentally, our cat, Erik, was named in part for that sketch with the loony guy who had numerous pets all named Eric...also because he's got a bit of Viking spirit in him). k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

[sneak] [sneak] [sneak] [sneak] mutter mutter mutter where-is-that-durn-rabbit mutter mutter [sneak] [sneak] [sneak] prey sighted! [crouch] [wait] [wait] [wiggle] [wiggle] [POUNCE!!!] Durn! Got away again! ::sniff:: I meant to do that. [sneak] [sneak] [sneak] ...

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

[sneak] [sneak] [sneak] [sneak] mutter mutter mutter where-is-that-durn-rabbit mutter mutter [sneak] [sneak] [sneak] prey sighted! [crouch] [wait] [wait] [wiggle] [wiggle] [POUNCE!!!] Durn! Got away again! ::sniff:: I meant to do that. [sneak] [sneak] [sneak] ...
                          You're scaring me, in that weird psychotic way...
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, I think Janell IS a cat...man, does she ever have their mannerisms DOWN! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

You're scaring me, in that weird psychotic way...
                              ::blink:: ::blink:: moi? [crouch] [wait] [wait] why would a rabbit be scared of a wee little kitty cat? [wait] [wait] [wiggle] [wait]

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

why would a rabbit be scared of a wee little kitty cat?
                                My childhood kitty took down a pheasant and a seagull in his lifetime (and probably other larger prey that we never saw). Also was picked-up by a hawk and released (my dad witnessed it). Wink k

~ Sarah Kay