GREETINGS FRIENDS! (Read 1278 times)

Joseph Kipchirir

HELLO! my name, is joseph but my friends call me joe I am new to this internets site and greet you welcomely. I am from native kenya, i have access to the internet and now make my running on the site! I would like to talk to them americans to learn to read better language (english) and to meet runners and friends thank you! Yours truely! Joe!
    Sulli42

Welcome to RA Joe! Make yourself at home. Have a drink, stay awhile.
      Joseph Kipchirir

haha yes i will stay as long as i can i hope! i do not need anything to drink although thank you? i am not sure why you asked this but thank you! what is your profession and do you run much?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi, Joe...nice to have you join us. Running AHEAD's a great place. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Hi, and Welcome to ra.
            Joseph Kipchirir

Hi, Joe...nice to have you join us. Running AHEAD's a great place. Smile
              hello ZOOMZOOM! this is a great place to meet other runners and learn english says my family and friends!
              Lane

Welcome to RA Joe! Make yourself at home. Have a drink, stay awhile.
                He said to "have a drink, stay awhile" because that's something you would say to someone coming into your home. ^English lesson #1 Welcome!
                Lisa3.1

How long have you been a runner
                  Sulli42

Hydration is very important Joe. I am a craftsman, and I run as much as I can fit into my schedule without neglecting my other responsibilities. Do you run much? And what is your profession?
                      Welcome to the interweb Joe. A great man by the name of Al Gore invented it. There, your first American history lesson compliments of RunningAHEAD! Smile
                      Joseph Kipchirir

Hi! There is too much to know! I know now that Al Gore is a man of america! also i drink much water when i run. I have run since maybe my legs were short but they are not short now! I like to run very much and I run fast to go anywhere! maybe my profession is farming in america? I do not know, i know it is my work. I hope to come to america some day but maybe not so soon
                        Sulli42

Al Gore invented the internet? Huh, all this time I thought it was Trent.

Sweaty

Welcome to RA Joseph Wink I hope you find the support they need, enjoy it. And not be shy, please put your training visible to know of your achievements. Wink.
                            I donĀ“r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
                              Don't mind Pam. She meant to welcome you to Smile
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Are you the same J. Kipchirir who ran a 2:23 marathon? Shocked Shoot, I can't remember where it was. Undecided